Friday, September 01, 2006

She did it again!

The blond conservative columnist I hate (I won't even write her name for fear that it will make my blog explode) has entitled this week's column "They Shot the Wrong Lincoln," suggesting that Lincoln Chaffee should be shot (metaphorically, of course!)

I'm seeing a pattern here, one which is quite disturbing- whenever a certain columnist with dyed blond hair and an annorexic-like physique has issues with a public or political figure, all she can recommend is violence or death. Poison Justice Stevens' coffee. Shoot Lincoln Chafee. Don't discuss, reason, debate, or even insult. It's all kill, kill, kill with her. And then laugh it off. Ha Ha! Just kidding! Let's not forget her "jokes" about blowing up the New York Times building. Joking about death is funny! Joking about murder is funny! HA HA HA HA!

Some people admire the troglodyte. They admire her for her directness. Take 'em out and string 'em up!

That is not the American way. That is a lynch mob mentality stuck inside the body of a broom stick with a Barbie wig.

I'm not godless, I'm not treasonous, and it's real easy to talk to me, if you must. Only problem is, people like her don't want to talk, do they?

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home