Sunday, October 02, 2005

In honor of my mother...

Today is my mother's birthday! So in her honor, I am going to run down the list of cool people named Judith!



First we have Judith Miller, a true American hero. She goes to jail to defend her professional integrity and a promise she kept. Southpaw Spot salutes you, Judith! Keep up the good work.

Next is Judith Viorst. Judith Viorst wrote some of my favorite children's books growing up, including one I still read today entitled "Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day."



She also wrote such masterpieces as "I'll fix Anthony" and "My Mama Says There Aren't Any: Zombies, Ghosts, Vampires, Creatures, Demons, Monsters, Fiends, Goblins, or Things."



Then we have my mother, Judith Kessler

This Judith is stylish, knows her accounting, and she went to the Bronx High School of Science. Loving wife, mother, and grandmother, Judith raised two children (three if you count my father.) She also holds several world records- most times washing out Andrew Kessler's mouth with soap (once), most times telling her children, "because I said so!" (4,783), and most gorgeous grandchildren named "Kessler-Godin" living in Teaneck (two.) She also shares several world records- most tolerant woman married to someone named "Kessler" (Shared with Carol Kessler and Aimee T.H. Kessler),



and mother of the most good looking, successful, intelligent children (record shared with 11,654,347 other Jewish mothers, including her daughter Hillary Kessler-Godin)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home