Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm back.

Sorry for the absence. Lots going on. But let;s get down to business.

Aided by a 25 point bonus for nailing the House vote on the head (233/202), my point total on the pool was 69 points. Here are the other scores:

Auguste Blanqui: 77 (nailed both house and senate final numbers)
Andrew Langer: 2
Cajun Tiger: -29
MM Jersey: 31
Bronx Boy: 59
Seamus: 36

Congratulations Auguste Blanqui. You get a guest post on Southpaw Spot, giving us your election analysis and what it means for the future of politics in our country.

Langer & Tiger, if you would be so gracious, you will allow me a guest post on your sites.

Happy new year everyone.

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Andrew Langer said...

Congats, Auguste! I know a few oddsmakers in Vegas who might want to be speaking with you.

Kess, I eagerly await your post to put up on my blog.

- Langer

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

I'd have no problem with that either being I was so horribly trounced. =) If I may pick the topic, I'd like for you to write on from your perspective what conservatives need to do to win back Congress. However, if you had something else in mind, I'm sure that will be fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home